Should you be a sole trader, partnership or company. Tax Data Ltd can help you decide on the correct business structure. The last thing you need when you´re getting your new business off the ground is to be distracted with all the legal and regulatory compliance issues you need to address. You must focus all your energies on building the core business and have the time to develop new opportunities when they come along.
On the other hand, ignoring the paperwork leads to all sorts of unnecessary complications that can become very costly to resolve 12-18 months down the line when you start paying penalties for non-compliance and missing filing deadlines. Let Tax Data Ltd take care of the bookkeeping work or train you on bookkeeping software that suits you. Our preferred bookkeeping software packages are QBO and VT. We can deal with your payroll, VAT requirements, accounts and tax returns. We will help you register your business with the HMRC tax authorities and Companies House if applicable. CVheck out our charges here.
You are also welcome to some of the forms\spreadsheet we believe may be of use. These include:
- Authority to act with the Inland Revenue (form 64-8).
- Company tax registration form (CT41g).
- Personal tax registration form (cfw1).
- Business mileage log.
- Use of home calculator.
- Age Discrimination and Retirement Policy Statement.
- Child Protection Policy Statement.
- Contract of Employment.
- Disability Policy Statement.
- Employee Disciplinary Procedures.
- Employee Grievance Procedures.
- Environmental Policy Statement.
- Equal Opportunities Policy Statement.
- Health and Safety Policy Statement.
- Information Security Policy Statement
Inheritance tax (IHT)
- Estate valuation calculator.
- Registration form.
Templates for free accounts software VT cashbook.
- Fee based company.
- Sole trade (under VAT threshold).
- CIS Contractor
- Rental income.
Call Mike Devine on 01737 551904 for a completely free, no-obligation meeting to discuss your new start-up enterprise.
Published 13 September 2017.
Updated 23 November 2017.